- Being consistent with your sleep and waking times can aid in sleep quality in the long-term.
- You need to optimize your bedroom environment by trying to minimize external noise, light and artificial lights from devices like alarm clocks and making sure your bedroom is a quiet, relaxing, clean and enjoyable place.
- Body and bedroom temperature can also profoundly impact sleep quality. Try to keep the temperature around 70°F, or 20°C, which is a comfortable temperature for most people.
- Regular exercise during daylight hours is one of the best ways to ensure a good night's sleep.
- Caffeine can stay elevated in the blood for 6–8 hours. Therefore, drinking coffee in the evening is not recommended in order for your sleep quality.
- Avoid drinking alcohol before bed, as it can reduce nighttime melatonin production and lead to disrupted sleep patterns.
- A warm bath, shower or foot bath before bed can help you relax and improve your sleep quality.
- Eating meals, watching TV, or reading books before bed may lead to poor sleep and hormone disruption. Therefore, try to focus on your sleep.
- If you wake up during your sleep and can’t go back, try to walk around and do something, and when you feel sleepy, you can go back to sleep.
Things that happened due to bed warming mattress toppers - Stay Warm While Keeping Your Heating Bills Down Heated blanket, electric blanket, heating pad, bed warmer, king size electric blanket, electric heating pad, electric blanket double, best electric blanket, dual